Paul brings entrepreneurial energy and passion to Slingshot Power. Growing up in the Midwest among 11 siblings, life was enjoyed outdoors among lakes, fields and natural beauty. He moved to California 40 years ago to make his home in the Bay Area and Silicon Valley to foster technologies in Education, Internet and Clean Energy.
He holds a BA in Public Policy from Duke University and an MBA from Stanford Graduate School of Business and was a Partner and Managing Director, managing $1.75 billion at VantagePoint Capital, the earliest Tesla investor.
His vision for Slingshot Power is very simple, to promote the adoption of Clean Energy in California improving the overall customer experience in multiple ways:
1. Quick and Easy Installation. Everyone has busy schedules.
2. Quality Components with 25-Year Protections. Everyone enjoys lower hassles.
3. Affordable prices. Everyone benefits from lower costs.
4. Community marketing campaigns. Everyone prefers trusted word of mouth referrals.
5. Communications each step of the way. Everyone wants to feel safe and secure.
-CEO, Slingshot Power